Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!!!


2012...the year that's suppose to be the end of the world, if you believed it anyway. For me, it's not the end until it really happens. It's just another prophecy.
Well, what I can foresee, 2012 will be another exciting year *wink*. So many plans and so many timelines to meet. But as the saying goes, we can only plan so much.
To kick start this new year, I am going to set another long list of resolutions. Long list of realistic and achievable resolutions. And this time (hmmm...same with many other times), I will T.R.Y to stick to it.
So, yesterday morning's 'char kuey teow' will be my last for many months to come as the first resolution on my list is to LOSE WEIGHT. You'll be surprise if I tell you that I have to lose 10kg to be in my ideal weight according to BMI *gasp*.
NO MORE FATTY FOOD!

Enough talk, I better put on my jogging shoes and run all those 'char kuey teow' off.
Have a good year ahead everyone!!! And remember, if you feel like you'r e in shitty situation, there are many more people out there in deeper shitty situation. So, count your blessings!


2 comments:

Admired UCHY said...

Every year I have the same resolution.. but ended up failed. Hope this year we can make it happen.....Happy New Year....

Unknown said...

yes yes....gan ba teh!!!!