And so, one lovely Saturday, we headed towards Bangsar. We parked the car and went to look at the directory in search of Twenty One. After looking hi and lo, we realised that it is not in BV but in BSC. *slaps forehead*..LoL...
And off we go to BSC. And to our relief, the restaurant is in the directory this time. The entrance is a bit hidden and we have actualy walked passed it without noticing.
We were the only patrons at that time.
We places our order with the friendly staff. We were given a entree, a main and a dessert with choice of softdrinks. The starters came and soon after, followed by our meal.
For starters, we were served some oven-dried bread with olive butter and biscotti. This is my first time tasting olive butter and I love it.
1) Deep fried potato salad with salmon : I'm a big fan of salmon and I must say that it tastes good pared with potato and fresh leafy veges.
1) Spaghetti aglio olio beef bacon, chili, coriander and olive oil : Spaghetti not cooked thoroughly and beef bacon lacks the taste....what a waste...
1) Dark chocolate ganache with dark chocolate cream, lemon curd & chocolate soil : What a mouthful. It's very chocolatey.
2) Passion fruit mousse with mixed berries & caramel ; A bit sourish but it's very refreshing.
3) Mango purée topped with white & dark chocolate foam : Very airy and light. Not bad at all.
Office:+603 2287 0021
Location:t1 level 3 bangsar shopping centre (BSC)