Wednesday, April 30, 2008
I had fun. From the food and the well-organised run and the nice hotel (The Grand Kampar Hotel). Thanks Bee Hong for the wonderful pictures.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Don't know how to call this dish. It's rice with mushroom, chicken and chinese sausage cooked in one pot. What makes it really special is the burnt rice that my mum did on purpose. It's very fragrant and nice to eat. I cannot help myself for a second or third serving whenever she cooks this.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Now, I just can't get enough of him.
He got that rocker style yet is very subtle in his attitude. I really like the fact that he kept his personal business personal and never want to make a big fuss out of it.
He received outstanding remarks from the judges and Randy even stood up to applause him, the first time in this season that Randy does that to any contestants.
And he rocked the competition again this week with a solid performance of 'Music of the Night' from Phantom of the Opera.
He doesn't really need to win AI as he is already the best new talent for America. He is definitely the rising star in the music scene to watch out for.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Sunday, April 20, 2008
As usual the run will not be complete without a hearty breakfast. That's our motivation to run! :P
Breakfast this time round is at the corner shop at Jalan Imbi, which is well-known for the pork porridge and noodle. Totally nice and we 'ta pau'-ed some fresh-hot-from-the-oven egg tart. Yummylicious....
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Lee Hom has been selected as one of the international torch bearer for the Beijing Olympic 2008.
I know some of you are a bit anti-China because of the political issue with Tibet, but hey, let's put aside all this to commemorate the spirit of the Olympic Games. (The Games have always brought people together in peace to respect universal moral principles.- taken from here).
Back to Lee Hom, he looks ever so dashing and charming with his clean cut looks this time round for the Olympic Torch Relay. He sang One World, One Dream- one of the anthem for this Olympics.
We are always proud of you Lee Hom!!
Friday, April 18, 2008
|The Keys to Your Heart|
You are attracted to obedience and warmth.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Sunday, April 13, 2008
I am back!!! I know I was emo in the previous entry, due to some serious work-related issue, yeah, really serious that I think I would not be in the same company anymore, after a few months. Management issues.
So, I am out in the market again, looking for jobs. Initially I was very disappointed as I have already planned what I would do once I become a permanent staff. I think that is why I was so devastated. But life goes on. So time for plan B.
But still, there is a little hope left. And if I really do get to stay on, I promise to be a vegetarian for 1 week (copyrighted from a close colleague, hehehe).
On another note- Yayyyyy!!! Exam is over!!! Phew...Last week and the week before was so boring, spent time studying, jogging/gym, eating, working, sleeping and the cycle had been like that the whole week. I really dread exams...
Today, I had my first run for this year. My first run was supposed to be KLIM but I was in Port Dickson that weekend. Today's was Orange Run by BHP and I ran wearing Shell's shirt...=_=. It was raining quite heavily but thankfully, it stopped raining by 7 am.
I enjoyed this run. I finished with a time much better than the previous runs. Ermmm...not due to the fact that it's 9 km (but I think it's almost 10 km leh). I was motivated when I ran. I was trying to catch up to someone.
I know you will be reading this, so thanks for waiting for me. It was fun to run/ walk with you. Hehe...I know I am not as good in stamina as you laaaa...Hope to see you in more runs. Get fitter ya...(I think that should be intended for myself).
I really like this post by Chai Yee. She wrote what I wanted to write. Do not settle for someone just for the fact that you are worried that time is running or scared to be alone and needed attention. You will know you have found that someone special when you can accept him/ her for who he/ she is and not who he/ she you want him/ her to be.
Cheerios everyone...Enjoy life and try to think positive when everything seems negative.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
The world is cruel...
I feel like I am floating in the dark
No direction, no light
What am I to do now?
How do you know when to stop searching for the light?
Why? Why? Why?
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Sunday, April 06, 2008
- Waking up to the sound of the waves
- Jogging in the beautiful garden and on the clean white sandy beach
- Having a sumptuos buffet breakfast
- Play time with the rabbits and guinea pigs
- Hitting the gym which is overlooking the sea
- Enjoying sauna and steam bath followed by bubble bath in an open air shower/bathroom
- Quiet time reading by the beach and just admiring the sea at the shaded little hut with the cooling sea breeze blowing in your hair (love this moment)...-
- Watching movie while enjoying a cooling drink
- Watching sunset at the balcony of your room
- Having a delicious buffet dinner
- A night dip in the big deserted swimming pool
- Snacks and liquor while watching movie in the room
- And finally, falling asleep with the calming sound of waves...
blue sky, white clouds
coconut tress all around the resort
relaxing time in the sauna and steam bath
jacuzzi like swimming pool
water chalet-our humble abode for 2 nights
night swimming here
view from lobby
lots of guinea pigssss!!
an expecting guinea pig...adorable!!
me and mr peacock...
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
I spent my whole evening playing with this little creature. Feeding, cleaning and playing with her. She's exploring everywhere, going up to Lucy and trying to mingle with her, playing with anything in sight and finally going to rest in Lucy's den...
Joy does comes in little packages...
Updated:Little kitty slept on my lap for a long time until my legs are numb...Looking at it sleeping bring peacefulness and calmness.
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
- Went to Sg Lembing, Kuantan and Awana Kijal, Terengganu for 3 days 2 nights...enjoyed it tremendously - Made my final payment and am the proud owner of my car now...
- Played tennis for the first time - Re-decorated my room (well, sort of la...)
- Conquered Gunung Datuk (I am Queen of the hill!!) - Added more photo frames to the house with family photos (luckily my mum did not complain)
- Ate crabs 3 times in a month (even after knowing there is no more hepatitis B immunisation in my blood) - Stayed 3 days 2 nights in Avillion, Port Dickson....felt rejuvenated now - Finished 2 books - Almost Heaven by Judith McNaught and another fiction book
- Spent time with Lucy every chance I got...realise I've been neglecting her...