Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Month End Posting

This posting is intended for yesterday but I was too sleepy by the time I reached home. Went straight to work from Port Dickson.Well, this month has been busy busy busy...
- Went to Sg Lembing, Kuantan and Awana Kijal, Terengganu for 3 days 2 nights...enjoyed it tremendously - Made my final payment and am the proud owner of my car now...
- Played tennis for the first time - Re-decorated my room (well, sort of la...)
- Conquered Gunung Datuk (I am Queen of the hill!!) - Added more photo frames to the house with family photos (luckily my mum did not complain)
- Ate crabs 3 times in a month (even after knowing there is no more hepatitis B immunisation in my blood) - Stayed 3 days 2 nights in Avillion, Port Dickson....felt rejuvenated now - Finished 2 books - Almost Heaven by Judith McNaught and another fiction book
- Spent time with Lucy every chance I got...realise I've been neglecting her...

No comments: