Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Idol in my heart

I must admit, the first few times I watched American Idol, he never really stood out to me. He really caught my attention after Lionel Ritchie's rendition of Hello.
Now, I just can't get enough of him.
He got that rocker style yet is very subtle in his attitude. I really like the fact that he kept his personal business personal and never want to make a big fuss out of it.
He received outstanding remarks from the judges and Randy even stood up to applause him, the first time in this season that Randy does that to any contestants.
And he rocked the competition again this week with a solid performance of 'Music of the Night' from Phantom of the Opera.
He doesn't really need to win AI as he is already the best new talent for America. He is definitely the rising star in the music scene to watch out for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh yeah... the other week on Mariah Carey song and then the opera song.. i m so impress! best performance so far.. i have never seen someone remake any song that good... i mean 'always be my baby'.. memang rocks!

Unknown said...

desire: he's a rare talent....