Sunday, April 13, 2008

I am back!!!

Thanks everyone for the concerns.

I am back!!! I know I was emo in the previous entry, due to some serious work-related issue, yeah, really serious that I think I would not be in the same company anymore, after a few months. Management issues.

So, I am out in the market again, looking for jobs. Initially I was very disappointed as I have already planned what I would do once I become a permanent staff. I think that is why I was so devastated. But life goes on. So time for plan B.

But still, there is a little hope left. And if I really do get to stay on, I promise to be a vegetarian for 1 week (copyrighted from a close colleague, hehehe).

On another note- Yayyyyy!!! Exam is over!!! Phew...Last week and the week before was so boring, spent time studying, jogging/gym, eating, working, sleeping and the cycle had been like that the whole week. I really dread exams...

Today, I had my first run for this year. My first run was supposed to be KLIM but I was in Port Dickson that weekend. Today's was Orange Run by BHP and I ran wearing Shell's shirt...=_=. It was raining quite heavily but thankfully, it stopped raining by 7 am.

I enjoyed this run. I finished with a time much better than the previous runs. Ermmm...not due to the fact that it's 9 km (but I think it's almost 10 km leh). I was motivated when I ran. I was trying to catch up to someone.

I know you will be reading this, so thanks for waiting for me. It was fun to run/ walk with you. Hehe...I know I am not as good in stamina as you laaaa...Hope to see you in more runs. Get fitter ya...(I think that should be intended for myself).

I really like this post by Chai Yee. She wrote what I wanted to write. Do not settle for someone just for the fact that you are worried that time is running or scared to be alone and needed attention. You will know you have found that someone special when you can accept him/ her for who he/ she is and not who he/ she you want him/ her to be.

Cheerios everyone...Enjoy life and try to think positive when everything seems negative.

7 comments:

Su said...

Glad that you're back renewed =)

life is full of little stones that could make us fall, but as long as we stand up and continue walking, there will more beautiful things in front waiting for us =)

How did I know? I learnt it from you. You've just shown me that =)

Anonymous said...

Yay ... Good to have u back !!!

Terence said...

saw u this morning when i went to collect my goddie bag but i think u missed me.

Unknown said...

su and cy: thanks gals...we all learn from each other, right?
terence: eh...why never call me geh? was looking for you guys also...

addywong said...

who wan me??

Unknown said...

hahahha....teacher wants you....

Unknown said...

hey its nice you are back and kicking! when you are alive, everyone can feel yr vibes! way to go :)