Tuesday, April 08, 2008

RIP

Though it has been a short journey, I will treasure the time spent with you. The way you playfully bite my fingers, slept on my lap and how you amazed us when you know how to pee in the toilet although we never trained you. Will miss you...
Cause of death, it's a mystery. Is it because you lack a mother's (mother unknown) love at this young age, or because you didn't eat enough or is it because of some other causes? The last time I saw you about 12 midnight yesterday, you are still awake with big, adorable eyes looking at me. Why??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my, very sorry to hear on that... looks so adorable here.

heart goes to the kitten and you - im sure u miss it.

Unknown said...

quachee: yeah i miss her a lot...but i know she is at peace now...thanks

Anonymous said...

dear, this kitten look sick ler... anyway, dun be too sad... and rip to the kitten... u want more? get from me... :D

Unknown said...

thanks Beckz...she was not eating a day or two though we tried to feed it with milk...will surely let you know if i want to get a new kitty...read your blog and they look adorable...