Friday, January 13, 2012

I have a dream~~(or rather a nightmare!)

It was a beautiful day. I was at my dear's house, and his family invited some of the relatives and friends over for lunch. All was going well until the guests start arriving. To my horror, one of the family's friend is one of my ex-BF's family!! It was such an awkward scene. I somehow feels guilty. They've treated me very well in the past and when the relationship didn't work out, it was not a very pretty situation. Needless to say, I woke up in sweat! What a nightmare~~ or is it telling me something?

2 comments:

Su said...

hehe..is it what they call the pre-wedding blues / pre-wedding jitters? =p
Don't worry too much for all you know everything will turn out just fine =)

cy said...

u also got a group of 'ah sei' behind supporting u...