Saturday, June 28, 2008

What the *toot*

5.15 am. Alarm rang…I woke up groggily…
Eyes half opened, I dragged myself up…
Surprised that my parents are still not awake…
Turned on the bathroom light, brushed my teeth…washed my face…At least my eyes are fully opened now…
As I was passing by my parents’ room…my mum woke up and came out…
She asked “Why so early?” (in Cantonese la…)…I was still in a daze…
I replied “Work ma…” (also in Cantonese la…)

Then it hit me…

Today is Saturday!!

What the *toot*…

And furthermore…

I am having PMS (very bad mood, so stay away) these few days…

And a big pimple just popped up yesterday on my forehead and today have to attend annual dinner and Beauty and the Beast…

KNS!!

1 comment:

Lawsh said...

throw you alarm lar :p

btw just a pimples or 2 small prob lar :p
last time i had to deal with a whole face of them :D