Friday, June 13, 2008

It ain't easy, but it's going to be ok...

I know it's hard. Time heals. When either party has made his/ her decision, learn to respect that decision. Learn to accept it. I know you have not given up. But holding on to the past will only make it harder for both of you. I know right now, any word of advice/ empathy will fall on deaf ears but sooner, you will see that it ain't that hard to pull through this. I understand, as I have been in both end of the situation. Clear your mind, toughen up your heart and heal the wound. It might hurt again once in a while but that is absolutely fine. As long as you know how to stand back up. Take baby steps now, soon you will learn to walk and then, run again...
You are a good person and I am sure the right other half will come across your path on day.
To this good friend, hope you are reading this and if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here to lend my ears. It's going to be ok...

(ps: allow some time to be sad but pull yourself together after that period.)

No comments: