Friday, May 30, 2008

May ending

As we welcome the 6th month of the year, have we stop to ponder, what have we accomplished 5 mths into 2008? Personally, I feel that I have learnt a lot and learnt nothing at all. I feel like I have done a lot and yet done nothing at all. Weird feeling right? There's so much more I wanted to do. Hopefully, the next half of the year I will be able to accomplish these things. This month, I've been to my second overseas trip this year. To the quiet, serene and calm Krabi in Thailand. It was a crazy, wacky trip. Other than that, much time is spent sitting in front of the PC->watching series, reading/ studying (kns, exam almost ONCE A MONTH) and doing assignments. Oh ya and I watched a few movies this month in the cinema. I also conquered Batu Caves for the first time in my life this month. :P Few loops and my legs were already wobbling. My mum is beginning to nag that I am not spending enough time at home on weekends. I will spend more quality time with them. Promise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

realised this as well. kinda fast ya times flies... im still thinking of the new year mood (cny) lol..