Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ironman and the memories...

I've been staring at the screen for a while now. I do not now how to begin this entry. Hmmm...Have you ever experience that at the mere mention of certain things/ certain names/ certain places will remind you of someone? So, what inspired me to write this entry? Ironman.

I am not a big fan of this superhero comic by Stan Lee. I was introduced to Ironman years ago because someone special to me back then is a big fan. Sitting in the cinema, watching the movie just now reminded me of that someone special. He likes Ironman a lot.

Back then I just don't see why. I mean, what is so great about a man in iron suit? Bulky and clumsy, if you ask me...But after watching the movie, I have a different perception of Ironman (Robert Downey Jr is amazing in potraying the role of Tony Stark).

Anyway, back to topic.

Well, I do still remember that someone special. He was part of my life years ago. Just that fate is not with us. I will always treasure the time we spent together (and it's a long time). I was looking back at pictures of my first trip abroad to New Zealand and my mind is flooded with those beautiful memories. I am grateful to have spent it with that someone special.

Maybe in our past, we have handled things the wrong way and thus, the crack between us is too wide and deep to be amended but it does not matter now. All that matters to me is to know that someone special is living well.

And I know that someone special is waiting for this day when they FINALLY make a movie about Ironman. Hope he will enjoy it as much as I did.