Monday, May 12, 2008

Marley

Tears welled up and I could barely read through the lines of the book. I have no idea that reading a book can make me feel so much about the bond shared between human and animal. Flipping through the last pages, my eyes have swollen up from all the tears. I don't know how I will dealt with it when the time is up to Lucy. I don't think I have the courage to face it. I will treasure her from now on.
Marley and Me by John Grogan is really a great book. It's a true story of a journey of a Labrador. I can feel the energy of Marley when he was just a puppy and the pain he was going through at his old age. To all dogs lover, get a copy and feel the love and loyalty as the story unfolds.

3 comments:

Su said...

thanks for sharing the book keef =)

Anonymous said...

I actually don't dare to read this kinda books... i get what u mean when u said your eyes are swollen up...

I had some pet's soup of the day, every story that i read, there will be tears falling down... so i read it very slowly coz i don't want my eyes to swell... hahahaa...

I have seen this book (Marley and Me) at some bookstore but i dont dare to buy... :D

Unknown said...

su: my pleasure....
beckz31: the book made me laugh and cried....i know you love dogs and hopefully one day you can get one....:P