Thursday, May 01, 2008

April

This post is late again. Well, no one to blame but myself. Yesterday night, I was supposed to:
1) study for another exam next weekend
2) prepare materials for the assignment due end of the month
3) write this post
BUT all I did was : FINISHED A NOVEL (The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella)!
I was so engrossed with it that I practically sat and read till past 12 midnight and here I am, 7 am in the office. I finished the book in just 2 days. More on this book's review soon.
Back to this post, the fourth month of the year has passed. This month has been busy busy busy as well.
1) Exam and assignments early 2 weeks of the month.
2) Orange run (9km) - my first run of the year!

(try to spot me in the picture above)
3) Olympic Torch Relay Fun Run (5km).
(cool pic, right? but body of man or woman??)

4) Bidor Half Marathon 2008 (10km).

(the girls who ran in Bidor...:P)
5) Adding another 2 earring holes...(more to come).
6) Received a really bad announcement at work- nothing more I can do BUT I know everything will be fine. Need to start planning.
7) Completed a book by Sophie Kinsella- The Undomestic Goddess.

8) Fell deeply in love with David Cook.

(you are the best)

1 comment:

Admired UCHY said...

Wei you sure you are there in the pix for orange run?...cannot see ler...