Thursday, May 22, 2008

Food Review:Jalan Ipoh Yong Tau Foo

Even after several visits, I realise that I still do not know the name of this shop in Jalan Ipoh. So, I decided to do a bit of research. And how ironic! The name is Jalan Ipoh Yong Tau Foo. LOL. Anyway, the food here is comparable to Ampang Yong Tau Foo. I am not a big fan and almost all Yong Tau Foo taste the same to me. The fried Sui Kow is big and full of filling though. Price is RM 0.80 each piece. One famous dish here is the fruit rojak. The paste is quite nice for KL standards but of course it cannot be compared to original Penang's fruit rojak. We tried the Grilled Tau Foo and I liked it. Crispy and the grounded nuts adds to its flavour.
fried sui kow
soup sui kow and fish ball
brinjal, lady fingers, white tau foo
fruit rojak
grilled tau foo pok

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehh 80 cents oledi la... where got 70 cents..

Unknown said...

eh..is it???? i really don't know leh.....wakakak.....amended liao....

Unknown said...

miss the yong tau fu. kl's yong tau fu is really nice :)