Sunday, February 24, 2008

P.S. I Love You

"My darling Holly,

I don't know where you are or when exactly you are reading this. I just hope that my letter has found you safe and healthy. You whispered to me not long ago that you couldn't go on alone. You can, Holly.

You are strong and brave and you can get through this. We shared some beautiful times together and you made my life...you made my life. I have no regrets. But I am just a chapter in your life. there will be many more. Remember our wonderful memories, but please don't be afraid to make some more.

Thank you for doing me the honor of being my wife. For everything, I am eternally grateful.
Whenever you need me, know that I am with you.


Love Forever,
Your husband and best friend,
Gerry

PS, I promised a list, so here it is. The following envelopes must be opened exactly when labeled and must be obeyed. And remember, I'm looking out for you, so I will know..." P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern

(PS Thanks for this wonderful book. May we each start a new chapter of our own. May you succeed in what you are seeking in life and if you ever need a friend, I will always be here.)

No comments: