Wednesday, February 27, 2008

P.S. I Love You - The Movie

Couldn't wait for it to be shown in the big screens so I kind of watched it on the small screen first.
But I'm a little bit disappointed. The book has left some deep imprints in my mind. The movie is not exactly as how the story has been told. I still love the book, the different characters in it, the relationship between Holly and Gerry and then with Daniel. Well, can't have too high expectations for the whole book to be retold in a short 2-hour movie.
Hilary Swank is an excellent actress though and Gerard Butler, with every bit of his muscle in 300, is extremely yummy yummy in the movie.

2 comments:

Su said...

they have a movie?? Great cause I'm halfway through the book and enjoying every pages. Can't wait for the movie =D hehe

Unknown said...

yes su...but personally i like the book a lot better. enjoy every but of it...till gerry's last note to holly...