Thursday, February 07, 2008

Perhaps love


Some say it's boring, some say it's a slow movie and some didn't like it because it's musical.Despite all those, I cried when watching it just now. I've no idea why I haven't watch this movie till now. It's a great movie. No, not because of him...

But because the scripts and the lyrics of the songs.
Jacky Cheung really captured his role.
And the lyrics to the songs (thank God for subtitles)...They are meaningful.
Makes me wonder.
Is love really so complicated? Does loving someone means possessing him/her? What is the definition of love then? Why can't it be just the fairy tale everyone hope for? Does it have to be so bitter at times?
There is no real definition of it...Everyone has their own meaning of love.
Well, it's not good to start the year with tears but I can't help it...I cried so easily nowadays when watching movies like these.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you watch this movie earlier, the performance in SIngapore will give u the bigger impact lorr ... I love the theme song, ru guo ai ...

Admired UCHY said...

Agreed..I love this movie so much.
Handsome actor & nice song especially ru guo ai.

Prof H. said...

I have not seen it before. But if it really touches one's heart, then I am sure there is a strong element deep inside the movie that worth watching.
Perhaps, love that touches our heart...

anechoic said...

real love doesn't end like the movies or those fairy tales where u live happily ever after.

love is a life of two ppl together till death where movies can never show..haha.

Unknown said...

Hey they showed this movie recently on TV as well during CNY. I think this movie is superb! Its like a musical style movie with very good photo/ videography! The stroyline is cool too.

Unknown said...

cy,admired uchy: i love the song ru guo ai also.......
pat rickho: you really should watch it.....and i think i still owe you something....:P
anechoic:real love? hmmm...everyone has their own definition of it...
quachee:it's really a nice movie....and BTW, Happy Chinese New Year to you.....