Friday, February 29, 2008

end of the 2nd mth

It's the time of the month to review what February has been for me. The 2nd month of the year has passed (well, still a few more hours of it anyway). This month I've:
-Sat through my exam with no sweat at all...studying hard and smart does pay off

-Joined Towerthon but a bit disappointed with the time clocked
-Celebrated Chinese New Year as per tradition every year. This year started not so well as whole family had diarrhoea...:(

-Be assistant chef to my mum during the preparation of a delicious feast on 2nd day of Chinese New Year

-Completed 2 books (1 fiction and 1 non-fiction)

-Satisfied my crave for pancakes @ Paddington

-Continue exercising more than 3 times a week and have been going to gym almost everyday this week
-Catching up with some long lost friends (namely Nash who has fell off the map for so long), meeting some new friends and had some good times hanging out with buddies....

-Got my heartbroken...:( (it's a sad and pity story) but life goes on

-Got myself addicted to editing pictures though I am just learning the VERY VERY basic- anyone can teach me more?

No comments: