Sunday, November 25, 2007

Am I IMMATURE?

I got a comment the other day...

That I am IMMATURE particularly when it comes to relationship...

I FOLLOW MY HEART too much...In other words, I don't think much but act based on my EMOTIONS...

Am I?

Well, honestly, I've been through some ups and downs in relationships and I think I've sort of grown up or learnt my lessons...Hmmm...Will blog about this in my year end blog entry.

But, I will be careful not to get myself burnt. :P...

I do admit that I am selfish in a way. There's this side of me that only want some thrills and excitement and just want to have fun. I've not thought of other parties eg. my parents. Sigh...

Lately, many people have been asking me one same question...What do I look for in a guy? My standard response -> tall, dark (ok, ok, maybe I should change it to TANNED), handsome, with 6-packs, loves me more than I love him, has that rugged bad-boy look and rich is definitely a plus point. Am I IMMATURE for asking too much? Kekeke...

Of course, I am just joking. When it comes to the matter of the heart (yeah, there I go again, always following what the heart tells me), it's very hard to be certain. When you like someone, you will learn to accept his flaws (or maybe he seems flawless to you).

Watched Enchanted yesterday...I do believe my Prince Charming is out there somewhere..Am I IMMATURE for believing in that?
yummmmyyyyy....

2 comments:

anechoic said...

perhaps it is more important to ask and know 'what are you looking for in a relationship?' rather than who are you looking for..

are u looking for casual, non-comitted, committed, serious etc. are u hoping to get married in the end? hehehe..

maybe with an objective in the start, will help u get the right guy easier..hehe. :P


Best of luck.

Unknown said...

hmmm....i should set my objective together with my new year resolutions...kekeke...