Monday, November 12, 2007

Muscle sore...

Genting Trailblazer registration - RM 178 per team
Reebok sports bra for the event - RM 89
'Sang har' Yee Mee lunch after the event - RM 46
Thrown-away socks (as it was too muddy to be washed) - RM 15
Handyplast (for the scratches, kekekeke) - RM 5
Sweat, muscle pain and EXTREME satisfaction - Priceless

We started the journey to Awana at 6 am....and reached KL about 4 pm....
It was a first experience and it was fun (though tiring) all the way!! We climbed up hills (slopes, muddy and muddier slopes) and basically slided our way down hills, crossed streams (washed our shoes only to get mud all over it again), climbed across big fallen tree trunks and most challenging of all, went through the man-made obstacles towards the end. Jumped down to muddy water pits (many of them) higher than our waist, climbed wooden planks 60 degrees up and down, overcame many sand-hills 3x as tall as us, crawled on our knees and elbow through the rough ground and waded our way through mud water with mud as high as our knees below....That's where I got my bruises and scratches....

Despite all that, I will definitely be back next year.

Thanks Andy for hauling me up the slopes many times....Else, I wouldn't have made it through....
And now, me having muscle sore....so difficult to walk up and down the stairs....

1 comment:

tokyo_nights said...

Yo! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I remember you guys, we finished around the same time!

Got cuts and bruises on my shin and hands.