Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Movies

Hmmm...I've figured out why I am posting this....So I can keep track of movies I've watch...(duh...)

Hairspray - Just a so so movie...John Travolta's character does not stand out as much as expected
Bourne Ultimatum - 3rd installment of the Bourne Series...Doesn't appeal to me much...Though Matt Damon is really suited for the role
Lust, caution - Expected it to be a boring 3 hours but surprisingly the movie is not bad at all. Superb performance by the lead actress and of course, I love Lee Hom
Knocked Up - Very poor performances from the cast and full of foul language
I now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry - Funny movie...
Resident Evil
Triangle - leaves me puzzled and it's like not watching anything at all in the end...
Poor movie eventhough it's directed by 3 well-know n HK's director
Blades of Glory - had me clapping my hands in the end...Really like the skating scenes...

No comments: