Monday, November 19, 2007

My diet for the weekend..

My 'DIET' plan for the weekend:-

17th November (Saturday)

1. Nasi lemak with Rendang Chicken for breakfast
2. Complete 10 course meal lunch at Pantai Seafood in Kelana Jaya (the seafood is very fresh)
3. Ikea curry puff and ice cream for teatime
4. Famous PJ oldtown Heng Kee Bak Kut Teh for dinner
5. A flavoured greentea to end the nite

18th November (Sunday)

1. Coffee (coz I only got about 5 hours of sleep) - then it's off to Melaka (supposedly for my project but ended up as an eating adventure)
2. Wan Tan mee for breakfast in Wan Tan mee shop in Jln Tun Tan Cheng Lock
3. Chendol in Jonker88 in Jonker street
4. Hainanese Pork Satay in Jalan Laksamana (after wandering and walking for miles)
5. Chicken rice ball in Chung Wah
6. Tai Chong homemade ice cream in Jln Bunga Raya (but sadly they are not making it anymore so I had ABC instead)
7. Malacca white coffee (really need it as I was feeling so tired and sleepy at that time)
8. Mobile famous popiah stall in Jonker
9. Nyonya dinner at Nyonya Makko
10. O'chien in Jonker street (the ochien is so tiny)
11. Magic Ice in Sarsi flavour
12. A Geographer's Delight special in Geographer before heading home for the night....

So, for the next two weeks, before my Singapore run, I have vowed to take less meat and more vege and have a HEALTHIER diet than the above...But, it was a satisfying weekend, despite all the calory and sugar intake....I really don't mind to do have a guilt-free eating adventure again....

1 comment:

anechoic said...

who want to get fat should follow Keef's plan..