Monday, November 12, 2007

Chicago, The Musical

Stress and tension was running VERY high as I know I will be extremely late for Chicago due to the roadblocks by police all along the way. And they really know how to choose "locations" for the blocks (eg. on Federal, just after the cable bridge towards KL, which caused a MASSIVE jam all the way to LDP.)
I can't stop myself from KNS'ing those people....And I really HATE (I repeat, HATE!!!!) reckless drivers and bullies...Just because I am a girl, doesn't mean you can cut into my lane WITHOUT signal, FORCING me to the next lane...At that point, I really was so furious I gave a deadly look to the driver and showed my middle finger...I hope that's the first and last...
All that aside, Chicago The Musical is really enjoyable. It was a great experience. My first time entering Plenary Theatre in KL Convention Centre. Seatings were arranged in a way so we were able to view the stage clearly. So, can't wait for Beauty and The Beast musical next year....Anyone wanna join?

1 comment:

cy said...

this is when our yellow finger is at good use ... kekeke ...