Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Singapore International Marathon 2007



My third official run...
The highlight of the trip is of course, the run. Tens of thousands of people participated. It was really a big event. I've never experienced running with so many people. The tag line for the race - run your own race. I love this phrase.
My time is rather disappointing...Really need to build up more stamina. Who knows I might really run for 21km next year. :P
But anyhow, it was running for fun. Must enjoy without stressing myself too much.
We had some fun in Orchard road the night before the race. Bumped into Daniel Lee and I regretted not asking for a photo with him. We saw some really tall people....As in REALLLLY tall. Basketball players...They even have to duck their head to enter to McD. The lightings along Orchard road is really pretty. Wish it is as pretty here....
We stopped by in Seremban for dinner on our way back. Finally tasted my 'ketam bakar'. Not as nice as expected. I prefer other flavour like cheese baked or butter crab.
My position - click here
For some pictures - visit Andy's bloggie....