Tuesday, September 17, 2013

This or that?

I am a fickle-minded person. Yes I am.
I can say one thing and do another thing the next moment. I think most girls are like that, right? Blame the hormones.
This gives the hubby headaches sometimes. Example, I said I want to go Pavilion on a Saturday but I can change my mind on Friday night to Mid Valley. I might have said I want to eat Japanese food for lunch but woke up in the morning and feel like eating western instead.
Hmm...but on the other hand, I am someone who likes planning ahead of things to do. How can I be fickle-minded when I have already have a plan? I don't know.
Also, I find myself very indecisive. Always debating myself even over small matters. Maybe that is why the amount of white hair I have doubled over the last year. Or maybe it's because of age. Yes, I admit I am getting old.
Thanks for reading my rant for today.

No comments: