Sunday, September 29, 2013

Flying MAS

Wanted to blog about this on air, during my flight to London, but I was too engrossed in watching movies. Another round of movies marathon..:P
This time round, I flew with MAS because of the timing and it's a direct flight. To be honest, I am not sure why they are awarded "Award Winning Crew". To me, the service is not as good as they say. Well, maybe because I am not some "mat salleh" la...

To start with, some points taken on the lounge:

1. In the lounge, I asked one of the staff walking pass on the location of the washroom, they either didnt understand or it's just plain ignorance.
2. The food buffet is not nice except for the Kapiti icecream (I am a sucker for all things New Zealand) and the nasi lemak.
3. To get your coffee from the bistro, you actually need to line up. Can't they have more staff manning the bar?
4. Small small washrooms, very gym like. The basin area is so small, that when some brushes teeth there, it is an inconvenience to others. Amenities here are so limited. Not even hand lotion provided (ok, so i am comparing this with Emirates lounge in Dubai).
5. The seating area is too compact and there's no privacy.

There you have it. Well, it's all based on personal experience and expectations. To me, if you need to pay RM150 for the lounge usage, don't waste your money.

I will save my experiences on board for another time.

No comments: