Sunday, September 06, 2009

:X

It's hard trying to be someone. It's harder trying to be someone perfect. And it's so much harder trying to deny that you are trying to be someone perfect that you are not and wanting to please other people in the progress.
I was feeling very emo on Friday. Not only Friday, I guess lately I've been throwing tantrums and getting angry easily. Blame it on PMS. Blame it on work stress. Blame it on someone else although he did nothing wrong.
At times, I swore to control my emotion. But it's really easier said than done. I might be good a few days then it will all start again. Why am I like that? In the process, I tend to say hurtful things and be rude to people I am close with.
Well, enough said. I'm going to stop blaberring. What done is done. So, I'm going to slap myself each time I feel like I am going down the same path again. Just so sick of trying to please everyone. hmmmpppphhhh...:X

No comments: