Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Food Review: California Pizza Kitchen

Pop quiz: What do you mainly order when you go to California Pizza Kitchen? A: Pizzas of course...Duh....(i know it's lame)
Anyway, it's my first time to California Pizza Kitchen (CPK). We only ordered a pizza and a pasta so we will still have space for dessert later.

We had
1) Portobello Mushroom Ravioli


Rosemary ravioli filled with Portobello mushrooms, herbs and cheese. Topped with imported Italian tomatoes, fresh basil and garlic or garlic-Parmesan cream sauce.
2) and I actually forgot the name of the pizza. (I think it's Hawaiian BBQ Chicken)


Personally, I really like the pasta dish. it's something different and and you can feel the cheese oozing out when you take a bite. The pizza is quite normal but I do like the amount of cheese on it.

Hot sauce instead of Tabasco sauce
Total damage: Forgotten....:(

1 comment:

cy said...

pasta is yummy !!!
pizza is massala & pineapple :P