Saturday, June 02, 2007

You'll never walk alone

Sounds familar? Fans of Liverpool will know...

Many things were running through my head during facial just now (though the pain is quite unbearable...again).

I guess, certain part of our life, certain paths and journey, we have to walk alone.

Certain situations, no matter how hard, we need to face alone to make us grow. It's part and parcel of life.

All who have walked with me in the past, our paths might not cross again but I do wish you well.

All who are still walking with me, I sincerely thank you. Mum, Dad, Sis, Bro-in-Law, my dear friends....,the ones who used to love me...You guys and gals have been part of my life. Thanks for holding my hands through some difficult periods.

Remember that I will always be here if ever you need a shoulder to cry on, lend a listening ear and offer a hand to walk together with you.

I should count my blessings...And I will from now onwards.

No comments: