Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fulfilling day....

It was a fun trip to FRIM last Saturday (to celebrate CY's birthday, hehe)....Our initial plan was to Sg Gabai but we ended up in FRIM. Main highlight is the Canopy walk, but it was shorter than expected....We did some charity as well, donating blood - to leeches and mosquitoes. :P
On the way back to KL, as usual, any of our outings will not be complete without food. Had a cold cold Sago Lolo in Kepong. It has a branch in Jalan Imbi - the stall is Gei Dak Sik (literally translated as Remember to Eat).
The dessert is nice. We had some snacks as well....
Followed by a karaoke session, we sang our lungs out for nearly 4 hours....And then a steamboat dinner. CY, great way to spend your birthday ya.....

Canopy Walk

Can anyone guess what is that?

Going up

Honey dew sago lolo

Snacks....

1 comment:

cy said...

Last year I went for treasure hunt at Mines... Then, u all accompanied me to the KLCC bridge... I was happy...

This year even better... Having a blast of my time... What did I do in my past life to deserve u all arr... Kekeke...