Sunday, August 29, 2004

Movies review.....

When my connection was down for a day or two last week, I managed to finish a very important task. A task which I have been putting off for quite some time because I was too busy 'exploring' the net. The task is...(drum roll pls...) finish watching a few movies!!!(which I got from....-you know i know lah). Just want to share my views on these few movies...

1) King Arthur
Not quite up to expectation....Troy is a lot better......None of the actor stands out in the movie but Lancelot is qute handsome.2 out of 5 stars....

2) 13 going 30
Good movie.....Jennifer Garner is just so charming and beautiful...4 out of 5 stars....

3) Monalisa Smile
Interesting movie...Great cast.....I'll give it a 3 out of 5....

4) The day after tomorrow
Lots of special effects....Cool movie.....3 out of 5

Watched "Garfield" with Foong Ling. Entertaining movie. Odie is so cute. He steals the show. 2 out of 5. And Just yesterday, I watched "Bed of Roses" starring Christian Slater. He is so cute in the movie. The character he plays is just so sweet. I wonder if there is any other guy as romantic as him......I give the movie a 4 out of 5.....



No comments: