Monday, August 30, 2004

Energetic?

It has been a busy, busy week last week. From work to exhibitions to seminars to classes…The week started off as usually. Me complaining about how bored I am in the office, nothing to do but to read about the services and products, prospecting customers, blah blah blah….Really boring. Then came Wednesday, where the DMEC exhibition started in Shangri La. Have to help out. Thursday is worst because I need to be on duty for the exhibition- the whole day. My legs are like rubber by the end of the day. So, what did I do there? Smile, hand out brochures, handout free gifts, and explain about our company. Hmmm…And then have to rush off to classes on both days. Tiring….Friday is hectic. Seminar in the morning @ PJ, rush off @ noon to Cyber for site surveying and then off to another seminar in KL and then rush home for a part time job. Phew….But surprisingly Friday I was still so energetic after a long day. I watched TV till 1 am, then woke up Saturday morning @ 4am to do something….And still not sleepy the next day….

No comments: