Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Missing them.....

It's been quite some time i did not post anything....Been quite busy since I announced my resignation....Colleauges/friends are all asking the same questions- where will I go, where is the new company, why I leave and so on....Then, have to settle things in my new job- open a/c, check up, getting my offer letter, surveying my new workplace.....then, there are things to settle in my current job so I do not leave anything hanging and unfinished....lots of things.....very tired yesterday and today coz there's really a lot to do....Wish I can have a few days off before starting the new job but I can't....Sigh....But nevermind, I'm happy...But then really starting to miss all the ALSTOMers....sometimes they drives you up the wall but we've been through so much.....Miss you all....

No comments: