Thursday, December 09, 2010

Miss home

Fifth day in Melbourne. Enjoying the weather despite frequent showers. It's cold yesterday night when it rains.
Ate at an amazing pizzeria for dinner yesterday. The pizzas are just heavenly. Thin crust and crispy. Went grocery shopping twice and bought many snacks. Hope I don't get bigger when I go back.
Things here are generally a lot more expensive. A plate of normal fired rice plus 2 choices of meat/vege costs AUD7.50 which is equivalent to RM23.
Booked a day tour to the Great Ocean Road this Saturday. Heard that Mary Poppins musical is amazing. Hope I can find time to go next week else, it'll have to be the next trip. Cheapest ticket is about AUD80 but many said it's worth the price.
I might be back here mid Jan. It's going to be so hot then. Grand Slam is on during that period. Anyone interested? Ticket costs about AUD 120 onwards for the semis and finals. So damn expensive...Else, I might consider it too.
My colleagues are going to Tasmania this Friday. If I know earlier, I might have booked a ticket too.Sigh.
To be honest, I miss home. Another week to go. Till then...XOXO.
 
 
ps: oh oh and a mini cooper only costs about AUD 35k onwards ...cheap?

1 comment:

anechoic said...

miss home or miss food?? hehe..

too bad lor..AUD all high liao. Last few months still below 3 for exchange rate..