Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

By the time you're reading this, I am probably at Taipei 101, waiting for the New Year count down. Before I digress, Happy New Year everyone!May this new year brings more happiness!!


Whoa...can't believe 2010 has passed by so fast.Time does fly, doesn't it?

2010....hmmm....a year of ups and downs...as usual.

I didn't run as much as I would like to. So-called semi retiring. But of late, I have the inspiration to run again. But due to uncertain schedules, I will limit myself to join only max of one running event a month. I will still run on a regular basis of course (trying to make it DAILY) and maybe take up badminton? :P

I traveled to China, Melbourne and Taiwan this year as well as some Cuti-cuti Malaysia locations like KK, Sandakan and Melaka. China was memorable. A family trip. I managed to scale Mount Kinabalu and would very much want to do it again. And my first time to Australia on a business trip. Quite an eventful year of traveling.

Career wise, it's a start of a new journey. Taking baby steps now.Am expected to be up and running very soon. I guess I need to be prepared with arms and knees guard as it will be a very challenging journey with lots of trips and falls in the process. I miss the old place once a while. But it's time to look forward and move on.

I managed to bake and learn to cook some dishes....Yay!! Hope I will find more time to do that in 2011.

I spent more time with my family this year. My parents are not getting any younger and I will want to be with them as much as I can. We organised a big birthday bash for my dad recently and it went smoothly.

Things are going well in the boy-girl relationship dept.....hehehe....stop asking me when I'm getting married. You'll be notified if it happens.

Not much of a bookworm in 2010. It's a bit hard finding time to read when I need to focus on work and read documentations instead. I promised myself to spend less time in front of the computer and more time on reading.

I'm reading a book now entitled 'A Book of Tomorrow'. It's an interesting story about a girl who found a diary. This diary contains her thoughts and day to day events, just that those thoughts and events are yet to happen.

happen. Would you like to know ahead of time about your future? For me, I would like to experience my tomorrow as it comes.

SO am I ready for 2011? Bring it on!