Thursday, December 09, 2010

here fishy fishy....

A day before I flew to Melbourne, I had my first experience ...in a fish spa. I have this voucher for a free 30 mins fish spa at Kenko.


I walked into Kenko in Pavillion, feeling gungho, where else, my dear is a bit reluctant. We are brought to wash our feet first with some soap. We chose a good place to sit and I began to feel a bit scared. There were so many fishes there...as small as half of my pinky finger and as big as twice the size of my index finger.

I feel so ticklish when they started to nibble my feet. Somehow, I didn't manage to attract a lot of fishes compared to him. He said it might be the soap smell that attracts them but I think it's because he got more dead cells. The fishes were swarming towards him. It took a while for them to come to me. I couldn't stand when the bigger fishes nibble on me....

After about 20 minutes, we decided to switch to the bigger pond with BIGGER fishes. And bigger means really big fishes...bigger than the normal ikan kembung we see in the wet market. And these are a bunch of aggresive fish. No joking...(think piranha)...The moment your feet touches the water, all of them will be swarming towards them. I cannot even hold my feet down for 10 seconds as it was tooooooooo ticklish. I admire dear because he can stand the big fishes. We left Kenko with softer feet and it feels so light to walk.

Will I try it again? Hmmm....

No comments: