Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A home

Recently, certain party is urging the government to control the soaring prices of property. Looking at the price now, a decent double-storey house can easily costs RM400k. It's getting more and more difficult for middle-income earner (like me) to own a house.
Few years back, I am not keen to own a house. As I am not ready to commit. I guess I made the wrong decision. Now, when I am ready, the price is just too costly.
Been visiting few show houses. But I don't fancy a big house, just a home to come home to everyday. I want to decorate my house from scratch. The tilings, the paint, the lightings to the curtains, furnitures, and all the nitty gritty details.
Comfy living room

Dining area

Kitchen

TV room

Bedroom

Earlier this year, I got a chance to visit a really nice bungalow. Heck, it even has it's own lift.
Sofa in Karaoke room

Karaoke room

Koi pond

Expensive set

Staircase to orchid house

Staircase to rooms

Hall upstairs

Sigh...such a beautiful house....

1 comment:

anechoic said...

sg long can get 2-storey below 300k. :P