Sunday, May 03, 2009

Rocking night...

It was definitely a show worth paying for.
The concept revolves around a comic hero - called Music Man with his weapon 'Bahamut', a dragon shaped guitar specially flown in from Ireland. This is who Lee Hom wished to be if he is a superhero. His mission? To save the music world.The crowd was roaring even before the show started. The atmosphere was real high and when he appeared, the crowd just went wild.
And this lasted till then end of the show.
No joke.
At the end, we were all standing up on our chair.
EVERYONE was so high.
Moving our bodies to the last few songs he belted out.
I can't remember all the songs in sequence. I was too mesmerized at some points that the world around me seems to disappear. It's only him on the stage.
I started admiring him and his songs about 3-4 years ago. Through these few years, I listened to his songs when I was stressed. They gave me inspiration through some bad times and accompanied me everynight when I was on the graveyard shifts few years ago.
People might gossip about him. Which artist is spared from rumours? The way he put Chinese and Western elements together (chinked out), it's really something different and brave to do. Salute to him.
It was sad that such an awesome night has to end. But I am sure there will be another rocking night again. Keep up the good work, Lee Hom.
**Suddenly, I have this obsession to learn to understand each of his song. Yeah, I know my Mandarin still sucks...:(**

3 comments:

Admired UCHY said...

My mood ws super suck yesterday. Up & down especially the stupid astro keep advertise his concert promo.

8.30pm : OMG, the concert goin to start liao. Why I'm sitting at home but not the stadium....why?

Unknown said...

it's ok ler...he will come again next time...we go together ya...:)cheer up

Allison said...

lee hom! glad you had a good time there.. omg.. wish i was there too!