Monday, May 04, 2009

colours of the rainbow

rain drops + sun ray = beautiful rainbow
we saw 2 pretty rainbows on the way back today. combination of beautiful colours, clearly visible across the sky.
reminds me of the rainbow we saw over komtar in penang, reminds me of one of my fave song by jay ('cai hong'), reminds me on how lucky we are to witness this captivating work of nature.
remember how we used to draw rainbows when we werestill in kindy (well, at least for me la...)?
the Bible relates rainbow as a promise from God that there won't be another flood after Noah's. i remember reading this when I was young.
everytime i see a rainbow i will secretly make a wish that the person beside me will be happy and he/she enjoys it as much as i do. and today i got to make 2 wishes for that same person.
nothing makes me happier to know the one I love feels the same.