Thursday, March 20, 2008

F***er SOB

I can't believe such had such an encounter right in front of my house.
That SOB bastard from next door purposely blocked our gate when I am about to reverse out.
Being my mum, she raised her voice asking that SOB to remove his car. And being an SOB, he raised his voice, refuse to do so and said all those rude and vulgar things. Being me, I don't like all this loud senseless shouting. I called the police nearest to my place. I can't believe I did that but I was too pissed off to say anything. No use talking to these people.
And I must praise the young policeman who came and solved the dispute. He's fair and efficient.
Sigh, why do I have such neighbours?? The bible says "Love Thy Neighbour", I so wish I can say the same...

2 comments:

anechoic said...

my neighbour always block my car too..and vice versa..haha.

but we remove our own car out of course lar. :P

Unknown said...

hehe...like that ok ma...not like the SOB who got nothing better to do but try to pick fight with people...