Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Bucket List

I cried again. I just watched 'The Bucket List'.
What a coincident that this is the second movie this year I've watched involving a list in it...I used to like horror movies but lately, I am more into sentimental movies about life, about relationships. Maybe, I really am getting old.
I highly recommend this movie to everyone. Not sure if it will be in our local cinemas.
Below is the synopsis (taken from IMDB):-
Corprate billionaire Edward Cole and working class mechanic Carter Chambers have nothing in common except for their terminal illnesses. While sharing a hospital room together, they decide to leave it and do all the things they have ever wanted to do before they die according to their bucket list. In the process, both of them heal each other, become unlikely friends, and ultimately find the joy in life.
I really love the performances by both Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. Both really are the few talented legends of Hollywood.
Life is short and you'll only live once...Never ever regret not doing anything you wanted to. Make that list now and start accomplishing it...

3 comments:

Su said...

do u still have the movie, can I borrow it / copy? I wish to watch it too ... TQ very much =)

Unknown said...

sure can su........
will make u a copy....:P

Su said...

Tq so much keef =)