Saturday, October 20, 2007

Resident Evil : Extinction

Will it be the final installment for the RE movies? Will there be a sequel?
This latest installment is poorly rated by movie critics. Well, I wouldn't say that it is a great movie but I still like it. In fact, I like all RE movies. They just have this really strong attraction to me. (I like Milla Jovovich in that red dress, BTW)
I've almost forgotten the RE game plot, one of the first games that I was crazy about during college days. But after googling it, I remember now.
Wesker, was first introduced in the first RE series but not as a playable character. He mysteriously disappeared mid way through the game. In the movie, he has become the head of Umbrella Corporation. And Claire, of course I remember Claire. She is the lead character in RE 2. Her mission in the game is to find her brother, Chris, who is the main character in the first RE. Alongside her, Leon Kennedy is the other main character in the game. Then there is Carlos. He is one of the character in RE3. Well, the only main character from the movie which is not in the games is Alice.
I've read that there will be another sequel. And they plan to cast Jensen Ackles as Leon Kennedy (main character from RE2). Jensen Ackles from Supernatural...I can't wait for the fourth installment (if they are really going to produce it)...


No comments: