Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ban Lee Bak Kut Teh

I have not heard of this shop till the topic of Bak Kut Teh (BKT) came up a couple of weeks ago. It's said that this shop offers one of the best BKT in town so it's a must try (as I have started to like BKT since I've tried it in Klang couple of years back).
We were quite hungry after wasting almost 2 hours of our time watching Triangle (which will be discussed in another entry), so we ordered a pot of claypot BKT with everything (yes, I do eat internal organs like intestine and belly), with lots of 'yau char kwai' (my fave to eat with BKT) and served with a bowl of steaming rice.
The taste is nice...Combination of fat and not-so-fat meat, button mushroom, pig's intestine and belly, the golden needle mushroom (i think it's called Enokitake). The soup is not too think with herb taste...just nice...And oh yeah, BKT taste better served in bowl with chopstick rather that plate, fork and spoon...
Well, if compared to Klang's BKT, I will still say Klang has the best BKT.
Location : Jln Ipoh (beside Dynasty Hotel)


ps: there's an open air parking right behind the shop...