Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Langkawi Trip 2007

It was a pleasant trip...to Langkawi, yes again...Wish I will have more trips like this...Can I? I just love the beach....I'll let the pictures do the talking....


Boat ride during the mangrove tour...


In case you can't make out that shape, it's a stingray which I got to feed from my hand....(FYI, that's not my hand)


Almost unlimited flow of beer (compare the prices to here)


Laman padi...I like the settings here...


Beach from Four Seasons....deserted and so peaceful...


Four Seasons...I wish wish and wish I can get to stay here one night....


Finally I reached the top....view from top of cable car ride...


Cute deers and rabbits that I spent a lot of time playing with them...Miss you little fellas...

1 comment:

Su said...

oh no keef.. you're tempting me again =p