Monday, May 28, 2007

Fish head noodle (with milk)

Place: Restoran Shui Kee @ Jalan Alor

Jalan Alor is a busy place comes night time. Day time (especially during lunch hour) it has a few shops opened. I've heard of this famous Fish Head Noodle (Yu Tow Mai) since I was working in KL few years back but I've never tried it before. I was here last Monday after renewing my passport but I had the Curry Chicken Noodle which is very tasty and full of santan....Fattening, I know but it tastes really good. Today, I tried the Fish Paste (instead of fish head) noodle with milk (evaporated milk). I would say that it's nice and errmmm....milky...Hehe...We ordered Tom Yam Fish Head as well. Not to spicy and sour. Just nice for a rainy Monday morning.

And I think my favourite drink at the moment is ambra with asam boi. Cheers....


No comments: