Sunday, July 18, 2004

Traffic jam.....

5.10pm on a rainy Friday evening. I started my journey to Informatics for the class. Knew it would be jammed up coz of the rain earlier. Half way thru Jln Pinang, I realized I left my phone in my office drawer. Turned back to office and the second time I left is 5.40pm.  And believe it or not, I reached Informatics @ 7.15pm. A 15-minute journey become a 1 1/2 hr trip. And what caused it? No, not the rain, not flash floods but Malaysian drivers. Yes, drivers that apparently doesn't know what a yellow box is for. I don't really know how people can be so thick skin to sumbat inside the yellow box, knowing that they will not be able to go for the next 15 minutes. Just because of that, I have to watched the traffic light turn green, amber, red, green, amber, red......Other drivers started honking, but what's the use? And for that 1 1/2 hr, there are not a single traffic police in sight. Sigh....driving in KL really is a pain in the ass.....

No comments: