Friday, July 23, 2004

New challenge

I've got the job!!!! So happy but nervous at the same time. New challenge for me....IT consultant...Sounds nice eh....At least I'm on the IT track now. I tendered my resignation to Jennie and Arthur. No surprise for them coz I've long hinted that I really want to join the IT line. Have yet to tell Peter, I bet he'll be quite surprise that I have to leave in such a short notice. I'll miss them lar. Although there are some bad times but I've grown a lot here. And not forgeting all the guys (*wink*wink*)  that I've grown quite close to. I'll miss you allll.Don't bully the new secretary, okie?....And my thanks to F&C and HR for all the help that they given....A bit hesitant to leave but I must move on. So, goodbye ALSTOM and here I come, NTT......

No comments: