Thursday, July 15, 2004

Scariest interview.....

Ai yo...I went to an interview in Cyberjaya yesterday. Company is NTT MSC- Japanese-owned company. So, I was not nervous at first because I went to many interviews before mah. When I go into the room, it reminded me of Malaysian Idol. There are 5 interviewers1 I started to get nervous as two of them were Japanese and when they start asking questions, it was so difficult to catch what they are saying.But then they are very friendly. In fact the local interviewers are worst. Their attitude and they way they asked questions are a bit sarcastic....Anyway, I was lucky because for this interview, I did my homework. I searched about their company and prepare the common questions asked during an interview. Everything went ok but...my handphone rang in the middle of the interview!!! I really forgot to turn it off. So there goes 20% of my marks....So, just keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: