Thursday, July 15, 2004

Scariest Interview pt 2

Holy shit! I just got called for the second interview in NTT-MSC. This time they want a presentation about their products and company. I have to go through the website and then come up with a creative presentation. Should I or should I not go? It's for a sales cum support position. Really have to think through whether it's suitable for me or not. Sometimes just feel like giving up after so many interviews and then it's either they find me not good enough for them or I find them not suitable for me. I think I am really slipping into the comfort zone now. Part of me wants to change job but then the other part is scared of leaving what I have now. What if the new job turns out worst than this one? What if I can't take leave to go to NZ this coming Nov? what if I fail in doing a sales job as I have an introvert personality? This is what risk taking means. Trying something new and not knowing what will happen. I still have a few days to think about it.....

No comments: